The Safe Surfer lifeguard device connects to your home modem, giving your family safe internet instantly. No tech skills required.
- Protect your family from offensive and unsavoury content from your home (including blocking all pornography)
- Force Safe Search on major search engines – Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo and many others
- Ensure safe search results and block unsafe search engines
- Choose from over 20 categories to block or allow (e.g. violence, swearing, torrents and illegal downloads etc)
- Choose what social media to allow (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc)
- Protect Internet privacy by stopping online trackers, advertising and enforce ad blocking
- Set per-device internet usage limits and internet bedtimes
- Easy-to-use reporting and monitoring on all connected devices
- Block DNS overrides to ensure your family remains protected!
- Protect your family from DNS Hijacking, phishing, malware and other cyber attacks.
- Free copy of our online safety kids book – Keeping Safe on the Web with ‘Kyle the Kingfish’
- Quick and easy setup (Read the User Manual)
Watch the video below from the Parenting Place about why you should put an Internet Lifeguard on duty at your place.
Block all pornography
The lifeguard blocks all pornography. Even new porn sites are automatically blocked, thanks to Safe Surfer’s smart machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Use lifeguard to block individual websites, or instantly remove thousands of websites by content category – like gambling, drugs or other unsafe content areas.
Set internet bedtimes
Want to take the internet offline when it’s time for bed? Use lifeguard to preset a weekly schedule for when each device is allowed to access the internet.
Help the family get a consistent internet experience across the entire home, without concern about dropouts or dead zones.